In this episode of Educational Podcasting Today, Jeff sits down with podcaster Daniel Downs to discuss how to create multiple podcasts that hit a vastly different audience. Additional topics include Educational Branding, Staying Consistent in your message, and his advice for new podcasters looking to take over the world.
Today's show is brought to you by Student Treasures
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Digital Learning By Design: A Podcast About Digital Transformation In Education
- Personalized Learning In Education-MAPLE Podcast
- Tips for new podcasters
- Popular Video Editing ToolsiMovie
- OpenShot Video Editor
- Video Pad
- Podcasting with Anchor
- Recording Podcasts with Zoom
- Developing a Website using Blogger
About Daniel Downs
Dr. Daniel Downs is currently the Director of Digital Learning in the North Reading Public Schools. In this capacity, he oversees the facilitation of a Digital Learning model that robustly incorporates robotics, digital literacy and digital research skills across K-12. An advocate for increased data analysis tools and streamlining education dashboards within K-12. As an EdTech consultant, he has worked with districts to expand computer science and digital learning curriculum offerings and holds research interests in Project-Based Learning and expanding digital resources and connectivity for students in underserved populations.
About Guest Digital Learning By Design
Digital Learning By Design: A Podcast About Digital Transformation In Education
Welcome to Digital Learning By Design! Tune in for resources, discussions, and updates in the world of digital learning, education and robotics. Topics will also include Project Based Learning With Technology and 21st Century Pedagogy.
Links of Interest
- Homepage: http://www.danieldowns.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/danielmdowns
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1DnWfnN37vc9GqUvrfoxgw
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/danieldowns
- Apple Podcasts
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Educational Podcasting Today Podcast | @PodcastingToday
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Learn how to create your own Podcasts with these great resources from TeacherCast
- Join our brand new Facebook Page!
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
- Join us LIVE every Wednesday at [8:30] PM EST: http://www.TeacherCast.tv