In this episode of Educational Podcasting Today, Jeff welcomes Caitlin Bowen and Lindsay Simpson from The Next Step Education Podcast on to discuss how they are using Anchor to create their podcast from the front seat of their truck!
This episode is brought to you by the brand new Educational Podcast Directory. If you are looking to find new educational podcasts created by educators just like yourself, please visit www.EducationalPodcastDirectory.com today!
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why create a podcast?
- How to create a podcast?
- Equipment / Applications
- Recording Method
- Planning Your Podcast
- Using Social Media to promote your podcast
About Our Guests
Caitlin Bowen and Lindsay Simpson began as colleagues working in the same district with the same passion for education. Caitlin was a Technology Education Teacher while Lindsay was a 4th Grade Elementary Teacher. During their first STEAM experience in 2016, they immediately found the value of cross-curricular collaboration through STEAM projects. Three years later, they work in different districts as instructional coaches but their love of collaboration and professional growth has blossomed into sharing with others through this podcast.
About The Next Step Educational Podcast
Two educators, Caitlin Bowen and Lindsay Simpson, share and discuss their experiences in education as teachers and leaders. Through this podcast, Caitlin and Lindsay are looking to build a community of educators through fostering and encouraging communication around STEAM Education. To join the conversation, follow the podcast on twitter @TheNextStepEdu! @LSimpson1220 @MrsCBowen
Links of Interest
- Twitter: @TheNextStepEdu
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
Follow Educational Podcasting Today
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Educational Podcasting Today Podcast | @PodcastingToday
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Learn how to create your own Podcasts with these great resources from TeacherCast
- Join our brand new Facebook Page!
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.com)