This week, over 20,000 educators came together in Philadelphia Pennsylvania to attend the ISTE 2019 conference. This year was even bigger and better than last year. I had the opportunity not just to present, but also meet and work with several of today's leading educational technology companies.
In this episode, we take a look back at the conference and share insights from both educators and edtech companies about what they see as the state of today's digital classrooms and what we can look forward to next year at ISTE 2020.
If you were able to make it to #ISTE19 this year, we would love to hear from you. Please tweet us @TeacherCast or leave a comment below to let us know how your experience in Philly was. We would love to hear from you!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Wrapup of ISTE 2019What did we enjoy?
- What did we wish we had more time to enjoy?
- Should ISTE come back to Philly?
- Workshops & PresentationsJeffPodcasting Workshop
- Tech Coaches Workshop
- ISTE Bytes
- EricEscape Room Interactive Presentation
- Student Podcasting Presentation
- Expo Floor
- Vendor FloorMeeting EdTech CompaniesQ: Why is it important for EdTech Companies to collaborate both in the application and during conferences?
- Working with EdTech Companies
- Most impressive technologiesEric –WriQ by Texthelp
- Q: What are teachers asking for this year?Listenwise
- Q: Hottest Teaching Strategies/Practices
- Lauren – @lauren_tic
- Jessica – @hopefuleducator
- Valeria – @valeriacarp
- Todd – @Todd_Flory
- Thomas – @tpjjudd
- What did others think of ISTE 2019?Dayl – @dayllynn
- Shannon – @shannoncurry04
- Barbara- @msmathnerd
- Matt- @mattfuquay
- Looking Ahead to ISTE 2020
Join the TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network, is a dynamic Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
- 3 Distinct Professional Learning Networks designed to help you grow for network other Coaches and Digital Learning Leaders
- Free Downloadable Templates and Coaching Resources that can be used in your district … tomorrow!
- Direct access to Jeff Bradbury and all off his “offline” content that he creates during the school year.
- Exclusive TeacherCast and “Ask the Tech Coach” podcast episodes directly relating to the questions that YOU ASK in our PLN groups.
- Weekly email check-ins to stay connected and discuss your Instructional Coaching program!
- Monthly invitations to TeacherCast Instructional Coaching Meetings and Webinars
- … and more!
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
Follow our Host
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)