In the world of speaking, podcasting, writing, and consulting, it's pretty easy to start your own brand.
You build a website, add a logo and boom … you are a brand. But the question then turns to “how do people know about your brand so that they can like, know, and trust your brand?”
In this episode of the Jeff Bradbury Show, Jeff shares a story about his students and how they are learning how to build their own EDU brands by telling their stories.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
What Is The Importance Of Telling Your Story?
Your Story Matters … Because It Is Your Own Story
- A gateway to the path that you are currently on
- A reminder of what has happened in your past
Why Should You Tell Your Story?
- To help others
- To find your voice
- To reaffirm your values
- To spread hope
How Should You Tell Your Story?
- Social Media
Follow our Podcast and Subscribe
Follow our Host
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- The Importance of Telling Your Story
- Resilience and 4 Benefits to Sharing Your Story
- Why You Need to Tell Your Story to the World
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on Apple Podcasts today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
- EdTech in the Classroom (http://www.edtechintheclassroom.com)