Why Should You Build Your EDU Brand Using WordPress?
In this episode of the Jeff Bradbury Show, we ask the question, “Why Should You Use WordPress To Build Your EDU Brand?”
Did you know that almost 40% of the world is using WordPress? It's the single most popular website platform on the planet and where on one hand, it's free and simple to use, it's also able to be customized into a zillion different varieties to fit the needs of any platform.
Are you looking to create a new website or interested in having your website overhauled? I'd love to work with you!
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
The TeacherCast 90-Day Email Marketing Challenge
At this moment, I'm guessing you might fit into one of these categories:
- You have a great idea that you would like to get noticed by the educational community
- You are looking to build a distinguishable brand for yourself to get noticed by edtech companies, professional learning conferences, or perhaps … employers.
- You are looking to take your current website, blog, podcast, book, and/or social media strategy to the next level
Join the TeacherCast 90-Day Email Marketing Challenge Today!
In this challenge, you are going to learn:
- How to find and target your Avatar to grow your email list.
- The importance of having a great looking website and how to build the one that attracts eyes on your brand and grows your email list.
- How to grow a successful Social Media strategy that gets you noticed and grows your email list.
- How to create a branded professional slide deck for your next conference that grows your email list.
- How to fight the war on the inbox and what it means for your unopened emails.
- How to improve your email open rates so that the work you put into your emails gets noticed clicked on.
- and much more …
Reflections From Our Previous Episode
- Episode 5: What does your Social Media Profile Say About You?
- Episode 6: How To Build Your EDU Brand Through LinkedIn
- Episode 7: Email Marketing -Vs- Weekly Newsletters: What’s The Difference?
- Episode 8: 5 Ways To Build Your EDU Brand Through Email Marketing
Join the new Facebook Group for Educational Content Creators!
Are you an educational content creator looking to learn more about how to build your platform and grow your audience? Join our new Facebook Community to learn and share with other like-minded educators all searching for the best ways to Build THEIR EDU Brands.
Why Should You Choose WordPress For Your Website?
- The most popular web platform on the planet
- It's free and easy to use
- It can be customizable based on your needs
- Thousands of Themes and Plugins
- SEO Friendly
Two Types of WordPress
- Created by a company called Automatic
- Offers a FREE plan to create a new website
- Can be expanded for a small monthly fee
- Business plans are only $25 / month
- Hosted on WordPress servers
- 24/7 customer support
- Any type of WordPress that is self-hosted using a service such as GoDaddy or BlueHost
- Unlimited potential for growth and customization
WordPress: Good, Better, Best
- WordPress.com (Free Account)
- Limited but has many features
- WordPress.com (Paid Business Account)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Customize with unlimited Themes / Plugins
- Hosted on WordPress Servers
- Podcast Websites
- Amazing Customer Support
- Awesome Looking Websites
- Constantly Updating to meet current trends in web development
- Mark/Kieran/Lester/Hana/James = AWESOME!
Follow our Podcast and Subscribe
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
- TeacherCast | @TeacherCast
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on Apple Podcasts today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
- EdTech in the Classroom (http://www.edtechintheclassroom.com)
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!