Question … do you have a mobile phone? How about a tablet? What about a Laptop or Desktop computer?
If the answer to any of these questions was YES then guess what… YOU have the ability to listen and subscribe to podcasts!
Did you know that there are more than 1 MILLION podcasts with more than a BILLION people listening to podcasts around the world? Pretty awesome … right?
In this episode of the Jeff Bradbury Show, we discuss why your EDU Brand needs to consider creating a podcast for itself.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today.
10 Reasons Why Your Brand Should Have A Podcast
- It helps to Build Your EDU Brand
- Share your message for FREE on major platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify
- You establish yourself as an expert
- Creates Community and Loyalty
- Everyone has a podcast player in their pocket and several in their homes
- Cost-effective marketing opportunity
- Podcasts drive traffic to your social media and website
- Podcasts are fun to do!
- Audio podcasts make great video content
- Evergreen Content
Follow our Podcast and Subscribe
Follow our Host
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Why you should make a Podcast for your business
- 5 Reasons you should NOT make a Branded Podcast
- Why your brand needs a podcast
- Is podcast marketing right for my business?
- Should you consider launching a podcast for your business?
- Why Brands should be using Podcasts
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on Apple Podcasts today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
- EdTech in the Classroom (http://www.edtechintheclassroom.com)