In this episode, Live Streaming Guru Ross Brand shares his secrets for Building HIS EDU Brand through Live Streaming Video.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today.
5 Ways to Build Your EDU Brand Through LiveStreaming
- Real-time interaction with customers and fans
- Behind-the-scenes content
- Guest interviews
- Promoting/Repurposing on Social
Follow our Podcast and Subscribe
Follow our Host
About our Guest: Ross Brand
Ross Brand is an NYC-based live streamer who has served in many capacities such as Red Carpet host for the Emmy Award winning Never Settle Show, produced by Al Roker Entertainment, brand ambassador for Wirecast, and on-camera host for multiple Facebook Live Video and LinkedIn Live developers and broadcast solutions, including StreamYard, BeLive and LiveU.
Ross was selected one of 5 Live Video Experts to Follow by Switcher Studio, the Number One Twitter Account for Learning Live Stream Marketing by Amp Live and a Top 25 Video Marketing Influencer by Onalytica. He co-founded the NYC Video Mastermind and co-hosts the monthly NYC Video Creator Meetup.
Ross' background includes a Master's degree in Human Resources from New York University and 12-years of on-air experience in radio, including covering professional and major college sports as an anchor, reporter and show host. He was featured in Psychology Today for developing an approach to social media branding that is well-suited for introverts and quoted in Forbes on how nonprofits can benefit from podcasting. Ross is a guest lecturer on social media and live video topics at NYU.
Links of Interest
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- StreamYard: LivestreamUniverse.com/StreamYard
- Five Dollar Fridays: LivestreamUniverse.com/Five
- StreamYard Connect: Facebook.com/StreamYardApp
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on Apple Podcasts today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
- EdTech in the Classroom (http://www.edtechintheclassroom.com)