In this episode of the Jeff Bradbury Show, Jeff sits down with Josh Stamper from the Aspire Podcast to discuss the art of graphic design. Josh has been an amazing friend of the TeacherCast Educational Network for the last several years and in addition to being a fantastic podcaster, he is also the designer of my TeacherCast podcast graphics. (thanks Josh!)
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today.
5 Ways To Build Your EDU Brand Through Graphics
- Decide the images or icons that represent your brand
- Create a logo with those key concepts that represent your service or product
- Stay consistent with the same color schemes, fonts, logos, and images
- Create your graphics on an application you are comfortable with
- Place your logo on all graphic material
The TeacherCast 90-Day Email Marketing Challenge
- At this moment, I'm guessing you might fit into one of these categories:
- You have a great idea that you would like to get noticed by the educational community
- You are looking to build a distinguishable brand for yourself to get noticed by edtech companies, professional learning conferences, or perhaps … employers.
- You are looking to take your current website, blog, podcast, book, and/or social media strategy to the next level
- In this challenge, you are going to learn:
- How to find and target your Avatar to grow your email list.
- The importance of having a great looking website and how to build the one that attracts eyes on your brand and grows your email list.
- How to grow a successful Social Media strategy that gets you noticed and grows your email list.
- How to create a branded professional slide deck for your next conference that grows your email list.
- How to fight the war on the inbox and what it means for your unopened emails.
- How to improve your email open rates so that the work you put into your emails gets noticed clicked on.
- and much more …
About our Guest: Josh Stamper
Joshua Stamper is a middle school Assistant Principal for a North Texas School District, where he's had the amazing opportunity to serve at four campuses and in two school districts. Prior to Joshua's current position, he was an art teacher and athletic coach for 6 years working with students in grades 6-8.
In addition to his administrative position, Joshua is a podcaster, author of upcoming book “Aspire to Lead”, education presenter and Podcast Network Manager for the Teach Better Team.
About the Aspire Podcast
The Aspire podcast provides those who are looking to build their leadership capacity an opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced and accomplished educational leaders. As we grow in our leadership skills, it’s imperative we learn from other leader’s experiences, successes, trials and misconceptions. Join the Aspire podcast each week as we ascend to new heights together!
About Teach Better Podcast Network
The Teach Better Podcast Network is dedicated to supporting the entire school ecosystem through in-depth conversations around topics you care about. Covering a variety of areas in education, each podcast aims to support educators in the field toward creating and maintaining a progressive, student-focused classroom.
Follow our Podcast and Subscribe
Follow our Host
Explore these Resources
- Blog: My 6 Best Reasons to Start a Blog or Podcast
- Blog: 6 Productivity Tips to Help You Build Your EDU Brand
- Video: A Teachers Guide to StreamYard Video Streaming
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on Apple Podcasts today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
- EdTech in the Classroom (http://www.edtechintheclassroom.com)