In this episode of the Jeff Bradbury Show, Jeff sits down with podcaster and educator Lindsay Titus to discuss the importance of defining who YOU are before you ever start defining who you are promoting your brand to.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today.
5 Ways To Build Your EDU Brand By Defining Who YOU Are!
- Anchor to your mission and values
- Stand Firm by your non-negotiables
- Create synergy between your intention and responses
- Align the connection between thoughts, feelings and behaviors
- Trust in your unique purpose and passion
The TeacherCast 90-Day Email Marketing Challenge
At this moment, I'm guessing you might fit into one of these categories:
- You have a great idea that you would like to get noticed by the educational community
- You are looking to build a distinguishable brand for yourself to get noticed by edtech companies, professional learning conferences, or perhaps … employers.
- You are looking to take your current website, blog, podcast, book, and/or social media strategy to the next level
In this challenge, you are going to learn:
- How to find and target your Avatar to grow your email list.
- The importance of having a great looking website and how to build the one that attracts eyes on your brand and grows your email list.
- How to grow a successful Social Media strategy that gets you noticed and grows your email list.
- How to create a branded professional slide deck for your next conference that grows your email list.
- How to fight the war on the inbox and what it means for your unopened emails.
- How to improve your email open rates so that the work you put into your emails gets noticed clicked on.
- and much more …˜
About our Guest:
Lindsay Titus is a passionate and energetic educator! She uses her expertise as a board certified behavior analyst and a former classroom teacher, to ignite the passion of any educator. She is eager to transform the mindset educators hold about behavior, and use this dynamic shift to increase connections with all students!
Links of Interest
- Instagram: @lindsay.titus828
- Twitter: @ltitus828
- Facebook: Lindsay Titus
- Website: www.defineyouniversity.com
Follow our Podcast and Subscribe
Follow our Host
Explore these Resources
- Blog: My 6 Best Reasons to Start a Blog or Podcast
- Blog: 6 Productivity Tips to Help You Build Your EDU Brand
- Video: A Teachers Guide to StreamYard Video Streaming
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on Apple Podcasts today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
- EdTech in the Classroom (http://www.edtechintheclassroom.com)
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!