In this episode of the Jeff Bradbury Show, we take a look at Email Marketing to help you build a profitable email list.
- What is Email Marketing?
- Why do I need to be using Email to Build My EDU Brand?
- What are the right tools for my brand?
If you are searching for the best way to harness Email Marketing to Build Your EDU Brand, please reach out to the show and ask a question. I’d love to work with you.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today.
What is Email Marketing?
- My Email Marketing Journey
- Determining Your Marketing Goals
- Why Email?
- Newsletters vs Email Marketing
- How to Capture Email Addresses
- Email Segmentation
- Email Automation
- Email Marketing Companies
- Do’s and Don’t of Email Marketing
- Analytics Analytics Analytics
- Taking the First Step … Taking the Next Step
Explore these Resources
- Join My Upcoming Webinar on May 27th at 5pm EST
- Podcast #7: Email Marketing vs Weekly Newsletters
- 5 Ways to Build Your EDU Brand through Email Marketing
- Additional TeacherCast Email Marketing Podcasts and Blog Posts
The TeacherCast 90-Day Email Marketing Challenge
At this moment, I'm guessing you might fit into one of these categories:
- You have a great idea that you would like to get noticed by the educational community
- You are looking to build a distinguishable brand for yourself to get noticed by edtech companies, professional learning conferences, or perhaps … employers.
- You are looking to take your current website, blog, podcast, book, and/or social media strategy to the next level
In this challenge, you are going to learn:
- How to find and target your Avatar to grow your email list.
- The importance of having a great looking website and how to build the one that attracts eyes on your brand and grows your email list.
- How to grow a successful Social Media strategy that gets you noticed and grows your email list.
- How to create a branded professional slide deck for your next conference that grows your email list.
- How to fight the war on the inbox and what it means for your unopened emails.
- How to improve your email open rates so that the work you put into your emails gets noticed clicked on.
- and much more …
Follow our Podcast and Subscribe
Follow our Host
Get The Help and Support You Need … Today!
Are you looking to Build Your EDU Brand? Join our educational Facebook Group today to connect with hundreds of educational content creators who collaborate each week on how to best improve their EDU Brands.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
- EdTech in the Classroom (http://www.edtechintheclassroom.com)