In this episode of the Jeff Bradbury Show, Jeff sits down with Andrew Pass to discuss how you can use LinkedIn to Build Your EDU Brand.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today.
5 Ways to Use LinkedIn to Build Your EDU Brand
- Having Confidence that Your Voice Matters
- How you write and how you participate matters in this world.
- Connecting with people
- Best advice for making connections with others
- How to focus on their needs rather than what you are selling
- Engaging in conversations on others threads
- Understanding 1st and 2nd Tier Connections
- Posting blog posts (both personal and company)
- Joining groups
Explore these Resources
- Using LinkedIn to Build a Brand – How To Build a Brand
- Why You Should Be Using LinkedIn to Build Your Brand | ILLUMINATION (medium.com)
- Using LinkedIn To Build Your Personal Brand (uab.edu)
About our Guest: Andrew Pass
Andrew Pass is the founder and CEO of A Pass Educational Group, LLC., an educational content development company that partners with organizations to develop customized content. He completed advanced doctoral work in Curriculum, Teaching and Educational Policy at Michigan State University. He holds degrees from Columbia University and the Jewish Theological Seminary of America. Contact him at email@example.com.
Links of Interest
- A Pass Education
- Twitter: @APassEducation
- Facebook: @APassEducationGroup
- LinkedIn: @APassEducationGroup
- Instagram: @APassEducational
Follow our Podcast and Subscribe
Follow our Host
Get The Help and Support You Need … Today!
Are you looking to Build Your EDU Brand? Join our educational Facebook Group today to connect with hundreds of educational content creators who collaborate each week on how to best improve their EDU Brands.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
- EdTech in the Classroom (http://www.edtechintheclassroom.com)
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!