In this episode of the Jeff Bradbury Show, Jeff sits down with Pablo Gonzalez to discuss the importance of building personal and professional relationships as well as the importance of sharing your value to others during key interactions and conversations.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today.
Today’s Show Topic
- The importance of building relationships
- How to build professional relationships
- Leading with a “Service Based” mentality
- Share a vulnerability with someone
- Adding Value to someone’s life
- How can you help someone else solve their goals
- Conversation Starter Questions
- What brings you here today?
- What is your role in …
- How to turn a professional relationship into a personal relationship
- Surviving the “Imposter Syndrome”
- How to turn relationships into business opportunities
- Any value you provide has monetary value to someone else
- The Short Game vs The Long Game
- Surviving your first conversation and getting your second
- How do you know if a conversation has been successful
- Tips for keeping track of contacts, meetings, action items
- Reengaging your contacts after a long period of time
- Taking your relationships to the next level
- Advice for educators looking to build professional relationships
Explore these Resources
- The Mask of Masculinity (Book)
- The Black Swan (Book)
- The B2B Community Builder Show (Podcast)
About our Guest: Pablo Gonzalez
Pablo Gonzalez is the inventor of the Relationship Flywheel, host of the B2B Community Builder podcast and Not Your Average Investor Show, and Co-Founder of BeTheStage.live- a marketing agency that turns clients into community and community into your greatest business development asset.
He’s obsessed with human connection, and he’s used his expertise to grow non-profits, sell $60M+ construction projects, rescue fledgling start-ups, set record-breaking quarters for $100M+ companies, and be named a Latino Leader of the Future and a Top 20 Under 40 various publications.
More than anything, he’s dying to be your friend.
Links of Interest
- Podcast: https://cec.buzzsprout.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pablotheconnector/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/connectwithpablo/
Follow our Podcast and Subscribe
Follow our Host
Get The Help and Support You Need … Today!
Are you looking to Build Your EDU Brand? Join our educational Facebook Group today to connect with hundreds of educational content creators who collaborate each week on how to best improve their EDU Brands.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
- EdTech in the Classroom (http://www.edtechintheclassroom.com)
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!