In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff and Susan discuss reflecting on the past few weeks as the year has begun and how we can use professional development to grow and move forward to continue making it a great year.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today.
Join the TeacherCast Tech Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Tech Coaches Network, is a brand new Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
In Todays Episode, We Discuss
- Reflection from the first few weeks –
- What went well?
- How can you, as a tech coach, take what went well and move forward
- Where are your teachers in the SAMR model?
- How can we move forward in October from substitution?
- Moving forward with dealing with administrators.
- How has that been so far?
- What can you do to build a rapport with building administrators and, in turn, their teachers?
Contact the Podcast!
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!