In this episode of the TeacherCast Podcast, Jeff speaks with Larry Jacobs & Maia Appleby about the importance of Equity and Equal Access for all students.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
In This Episode …
- The American Consortium for Equity in Education
- The AC&E/Equity & Access digital journal
- Equity issues brought to light by the pandemic and protests
About our Guests
Maia is a marketing professional, writer and advocate who has been focusing on equity in education for 10 years. She oversees the editorial strategy of the AC&E/Equity & Access journal and serves as the Executive Director of the American Consortium for Equity in Education. Follow her on Twitter at @maialee.
LARRY IS PRESIDENT of the American Consortium for Equity in Education at ace-ed.org and publisher of the official journal of the Consortium, AC&E/Equity & Access PreK-20. He has an M.ED in Education and both publishing and teaching experience. Follow him on Twitter at @edutalkradio.
Follow our Podcast and Subscribe
About our Guest
Links of Interest
- ACE-Ed.org | https://ace-ed.org
- Equity Consortium | https://ace-ed.org/consortium
- ACE-Ed Twitter | @access2equityed
- ACE-Ed Facebook | @access2equityed
Follow our Host
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on Apple Podcasts today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
- EdTech in the Classroom (http://www.edtechintheclassroom.com)