It’s clear that teachers are ready to take on education technology, but do they have the resources they need to be successful? We’ll discuss how to create a supportive teaching environment that allows you to effectively leverage technology to engage students.
TeacherCast would like to thank our friends at Promethean for making this podcast series possible.
Follow our Podcast and Subscribe
Promethean is a global education company that improves learning productivity by developing, integrating, and implementing innovative 21st-century learning environments. At Promethean, our goal is to reimagine and reinvent educational technologies that engage and empower the classroom, and we do it all for the love of learning. Headquartered in Seattle, Wash., Promethean is a member of the Net Dragon Websoft Holdings Limited group of companies. For more information, please visit PrometheanWorld.com.
Links Of Interest
About our Guests
Kate Mazzota is the Head of Regional Professional Development for the North Region at Promethean. She is a former high school language arts teacher and enjoys teaching educators about how to implement technology into their daily lessons!
Suzy Dover is the Instructional Technology Coach at Stone Academy of Communication Arts in Greenville, South Carolina. She has taught high school English, was a Media Specialist at the Elementary level, and now works to integrate future ready skills and content into curriculum and the classroom.
Follow our Host
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on Apple Podcasts today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
- EdTech in the Classroom (http://www.edtechintheclassroom.com)