In this episode of the TeacherCast Podcast, Jeff sits down with Impero CEO Justin Reilly to discuss the differences between how the US and UK are creating safe and successful hybrid learning environments for both staff and students.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
About our Guest: Impero Software
Impero Software offers device management and student safety software, relied upon by education establishments around the world. Founded in 2002, Impero Software is now used in more than 12,000 schools, accessed by more than 2 million devices in more than 90 countries.
Impero’s cutting-edge EdTech software consolidates a range of powerful classroom management features enabling schools and districts to raise attainment and improve both staff and student productivity. Impero’s sophisticated student safety functionality uses keyword detection technology and web filtering, to help schools protect students online and offline. For more information visit: www.imperosoftware.com
About Justin Reilly
Justin Reilly is the CEO of Impero Software. Justin has a wealth of expertise in the global education space, including more than 15 years leading EdTech businesses to success. Justin’s early career included teaching mathematics and information and communications technologies in UK secondary schools so he understands firsthand the challenges associated with digital learning. He has also served as the CEO of Mwabu Group, one of Africa’s leading EdTech businesses, serving schools and ministries of education in some of the most remote and unstable regions and as vice president of technology delivery and strategic partnerships at Pearson Education and CEO of Fronter AS, a provider of learning management systems. He works at Impero’s UK office in Nottingham.
Links of Interest
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ImperoUS
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/imperosoftware
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChgMG3wehR7_WE_avRlvvqw
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/impero-software/
Follow our Podcast and Subscribe
Follow our Host
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on Apple Podcasts today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
- EdTech in the Classroom (http://www.edtechintheclassroom.com)