In this episode of the TeacherCast Podcast, we discuss the importance of Educational Video Streaming in your school district and classroom.
Swank K-12 Streaming makes it easy for teachers to incorporate high-quality films into their lesson plans, whether they are planning for in-person or virtual learning. Their online streaming film library includes thousands of films for educational support, including the top feature films, documentaries, and foreign titles.
Powered by Swank Motion Pictures, the content is curated specifically for educators based on the movies they need for lessons and provides access both inside the classroom or for assignments outside of the classroom.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
- Joseph Hosea
- Brian Edwards
Links of Interest
Follow our Podcast and Subscribe
Follow our Host
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on Apple Podcasts today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
- EdTech in the Classroom (http://www.edtechintheclassroom.com)