A Conversation with Pam Moran
In this episode of the TeacherCast Podcast, Jeff sits down with Pam Moran to discuss her 43 years of being in education. Learn not only how to create a positive and innovative culture in your school district but also why it’s important to have the ability to create teachable moments when things don’t go as planned in the classroom.
- What can education learn from pet snakes?
- “People make mistakes” but what happens after you make those mistakes?
- Why is it important to focus on the Arts for students of all ages?
- Why should education change in response to a VUCA world?
- Why Innovation must be part of the work Educational leaders support – not just strategic and operational work.
- Innovation / Creativity / Invention
- How do you find “teachable moments” in others and in yourself
- Timeless Learning
About our Guest
Pam Moran Pam is a newly retired or as she says rewired former superintendent – 43 years in education – former science teacher, middle school and high school, middle school associate principal, elementary principal, curriculum director, asst supt and 13 years as a supt – she’s seen just about everything that can be seen in education — but believes that her passion for working with young people and teachers is as strong today as it was the first day on the job.
- Twitter: @PamMoran
- Website: https://spacesforlearning.wordpress.com/
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
- Join us LIVE every Tuesday at [8:00] PM EST: http://www.TeacherCast.tv
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!