In this episode of EdTech in the Classroom, we learn how every student can have access to a FREE Coding and Programming Curriculum through DevKit, a fantastic application from Vybe Software.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why is it important for students to learn about coding and programming?
- What happens AFTER the Hour of Code?
- How can teachers learn about programming to pass the knowledge to their students?
- How can students publish an app on the App Store and Google Play?
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Edtech in the Classroom Homepage – www.EdtechInTheClassroom.com
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
About Vybe Software
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/vybesoftware/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/VybeSoftware
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vybesoftware/
About Vybe Software
Vybe Software is a mobile and web applications development company with a focus on creating tools that enable people to develop software. Our iOS application, DevKit, enables anyone to create their own mobile apps and games from their mobile devices without having to write any code. Along the way, it teaches users about all of the logic, concepts, and procedures used everyday by professional software developers, which makes it as much an educational tool as an inspirational tool.
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
This weeks question is:
In what ways can we all bring Coding and Programming into our curriculum?
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
- Join us LIVE every Tuesday at [8:00] PM EST: http://www.TeacherCast.tv