Have you ever looked at a PowerPoint and thought… How Do I Make This More Interesting?
Introducing Microsoft Office Mix, a fantastic way to create engaging and interactive presentations. By installing this free add-in for PowerPoint, your slides can harness the power of video, polls, interactivity and provide amazing insights and analytics from your audience. I had the pleasure of speaking with Sandi Adams, a Microsoft Innovative Educator at ISTE 2015, who demonstrated how she is flipping her classroom through amazing features found in Microsoft Office Mix.
Learn About Sandi Adams, MIE
Sandi Adams has been a Technology Project Specialist with the Cherokee County School District for 15 years and is a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert and Master Trainer. Her role includes researching emerging technologies, training staff on tools and classroom integration, training students, and evaluating hardware. In the 2014–15 school year, Sandi trained educators and administrators at Holly Springs Elementary STEM Academy as Microsoft Innovative Educators, making Holly Springs the first school in the nation to be 100 percent certified. Before joining the district, Adams spent four years with Microsoft as a Family Technology Night presenter, visiting schools and presenting technologies — such as the Internet — to educators, students and their families. In all, she has spent nearly 20 years championing new technologies in schools.
Learn More About Office Mix
Additional Office Mix Appearances on TeacherCast
- Create Amazing Lessons for students using Microsoft Office Mix and PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office Mix | TechEducator Podcast Demonstration
Share the Love
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate us on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
- Please join the TechEducator Podcast LIVE every Sunday night at 7:00 P.M. EST on http://www.TeacherCast.tv
Learn How To Launch Your Very Own Podcast!
- Are you interested in learning how to podcast? Do you want to share podcasting with your students or perhaps create a podcast from your own home? Jeff is available for one-on-one consulting to help you learn how to bring your podcasting ideas to life.
- Check out our Educators Guide to Podcasting today! | Video | Slideshare Presentation
Please contact to become a guest on the show
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube