Do you have data in a Google Form that you would like to analyze so you can create a Data Dashboard using Google Sheets?
In this episode of Tech Coach weekly, we will show you how to export your Google Forms data into a Google Sheets project and then walk you through the steps of creating a variety of Charts and Graphs so you can quickly see and analyze your data.
To download our FREE Google Forms Template, please click here: https://www.teachercast.net/DailyTeacherInteractionForm
Learn How to Create Dynamic Charts and Graphs using Google Sheets
Video Time Stamps
- 00:00 - Start
- 00:48 - How to Look at Google Forms Results Data
- 01:37 - Export Data into Google Sheets
- 02:11 - How to Create a NEW Google Sheet for your Data
- 02:56 - How to resize multiple Columns in Google Sheets
- 03:31 - How to Format Column Headers in Google Sheets
- 03:47 - How to add a Boarder in Google Sheets
- 04:21 - How to Create a Chart in Google Sheets
- 04:46 - How to Create a 3D Chart in Google Sheets
- 05:29 - How to Create a Bar Chart in Google Sheets
- 07:01 - Final Wrap-up and Review
Have You Seen Part 1: How To Create a Google Form for Collecting Coaching Data?
Don't forget to Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more information!
Have a Great School Year