In this episode of Edtech in the Classroom, we speak with Lindsey Petlak from ETA hand2mind about a brand new product called Daily Math Fluency.
Daily Math Fluency includes 180 days of instruction designed to develop numeracy and the ability to use mathematical relationships to reason with numbers and numerical concepts. Daily Math Fluency consists of two major components: a teacher guide with 120 Number Strings and 60 Math Talks. Students Master Fluency Strategies using Visual Models & Manipulatives.
What is included in Daily Math Fluency?
- 1 Teacher Guide
- 2 Anchor Charts
- 120 Number Strings
- 60 Math Talks
- 1 Set of Picture & Dot Subitizing Basic Cards
- 1 Set of 5, 10, Double 10 Frame Cards
- 20-Bead Demonstration Rekenrek
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Edtech in the Classroom Homepage – www.EdtechInTheClassroom.com
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
About our Guest
ETA hand2mind believes that children learn by doing. The company’s mission is to empower teachers, inspire students, and engage minds. A privately held company with more than 50 years of experience in education, ETA hand2mind’s hands-on learning solutions for math, science, STEM, and literacy are unique in the marketplace—covering manipulatives, lessons, teacher/parent support materials and more. ETA Hand2mind is always on the lookout for new ways to tap into students’ natural curiosity and spark an interactive learning process. For more information visit http://www.hand2mind.com/.
Links of Interest
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
- Join us LIVE every Tuesday at 8:00 PM EST: http://www.TeacherCast.tv