In this episode of Educational Podcasting Today, Jeff sits down with educator Ken Woodard to discuss how he has created a podcast featuring members of his school district to make a pretty awesome show called the Lunch Duty Podcast.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
- In this episode, we discuss:
- Why should teachers get into podcasts
- Podcasting with your school faculty
- Podcasting in your school vs creating a school podcast
- How to start your podcast
- Tips and advice for working within our faculty on a creative project
About our Guest
A 29-year veteran of secondary school history teaching, Ken Woodard is the chair of the Stone Ridge School of the Sacred Heart upper school history department wherein he teaches United States History to grade 11 students. Ken leads the U.S. history oral history project at Stone Ridge which combines his love of history with his enthusiasm for the new possibilities presented by rapidly evolving production software. He is also the Executive Producer of Lunch Duty Podcast, a podcast for teachers by teachers. When not immersed in school-related projects, he rides his bicycle and works at a Vermont outdoor adventure camp during summers.
Links of Interest
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Educational Podcasting Today Podcast | @PodcastingToday
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Learn how to create your own Podcasts with these great resources from TeacherCast
- Join our brand new Facebook Page!
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
- Join us LIVE every Wednesday at 8:30 PM EST: http://www.TeacherCast.tv