In this episode of Educational Podcasting Today, Jeff sits down with Dr. Will Deyamport from the Dr. Will Podcast to ask the question “Should Teachers Get Paid for their Side Hustle?”
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
In this episode, we discuss:
- The need for teachers to be helpful vs the thought of giving too much for free
- When to give and when to take
- The Edupreneur Documentary
- The Dr. Will Podcast
- How to find content to build your brand
- How to create a podcast (equipment, apps, websites)
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Educational Podcasting Today Podcast | @PodcastingToday
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
About Dr. Will
Dr. Will, as he is affectionately known, is an instructional technologist for a K-12 school district, freelance writer, and Digital Learning and Development Strategist, where he works with teachers and administrators in making sense of going digital. Additionally, Dr. Will is the creator and host of The Dr. Will Show – where he interviews educators and entrepreneurs on leveling up.
Links of Interest
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Learn how to Podcast with your Students Today!
- Learn how to create your own Podcasts with these great resources from TeacherCast
- Join our brand new Facebook Page!
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
- Join us LIVE every Wednesday at 8:30 PM EST: http://www.TeacherCast.tv