In this episode of Educational Podcasting Today, Jeff sits down with New Jersey Podcaster Kim Mattina to discuss her new podcast, The Suite Talk, and provide tips and tricks for the new podcaster. The Suite Talk is a fantastic new podcast that focuses on helping teachers learn G-Suite and can be found at www.TheSuiteTalk.com.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
In this episode, we discuss:
- The Suite Talk Podcast
- How to get started as a podcaster?
- How to record using Google Hangouts
- Creating a niche podcast
- Coming up with topics that are focused
- Podcasting vs Face to Face PD
- Finding the right guest for your audience
- Podcasting on YouTube and building an online audience through video
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Educational Podcasting Today Podcast | @PodcastingToday
About Kim Mattina
Kim's mission for The Suite Talk is to provide educators with best practices and guidance implementing Google for Education into the classroom. In order for educators to teach today's learners in future ready schools, they need to equip themselves with crucial digital skills so they can provide the best digital learning environment for their students.
The Suite Talk will provide educators with comfortable and simple conversations about new or existing features of Google for Education, and ideas to implement Google for Education and other technology tools into the classroom. Kim will provide documentation, screencasts, tips, and tricks that help stimulate and engage student learning while making educators work smarter, not harder. She hopes that you will benefit from her efforts in providing you with quality professional development and technology integration.
Links of Interest
- Twitter: @The_Tech_Lady
About Kim’s Podcast
The Suite Talk will provide educators with comfortable and simple conversations about new or existing features of Google for Education, and ideas to implement Google for Education and other technology tools in the classroom.
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Learn how to create your own Podcasts with these great resources from TeacherCast
- Join our brand new Facebook Page!
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
- Join us LIVE every Wednesday at 8:30 PM EST: http://www.TeacherCast.tv