In this episode of Educational Podcasting Today, Jeff sits down with Jake Miller from the Educational Duct Tape Podcast to discuss how he is revolutionizing online professional development on Twitter through animated Gif’s that he calls the EDUGIf.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
In this episode, we discuss:
- How do you get started as a podcaster?
- Using Flipgrid for community engagement
- The EduGif
- Tips and Tricks for New Podcasters
- Podcasting Equipment
- Websites and Web Design
- Using Newsletters to connect with your audience
About Jake Miller
Jake Miller is an edtech and learning enthusiast who hosts the Educational Duct Tape podcast, shares #EduGIFs at JakeMiller.net and works as a Technology Integration Specialist for an Ohio Middle School.
About Educational Duct Tape
The #EduDuctTape Podcast, hosted by Jake Miller, focuses on viewing #edtech as a tool used to meet goals, address learning standards and solve problems in the classroom, much as duct tape is used as a tool that solves a plethora of problems in our lives. Jake sits down each week with a different inspiring guest with awesome ideas for using tech in the classroom to share and discuss some awesome ideas! Join us for Educational Duct Tape, once weekly!
Links of Interest
- Homepage: https://www.EduDuctTape.com
- Website: https://www.jakemiller.net
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/JakeMillerTech
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jakemillertech
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbO93BzuvUUxnFJNHqUz3hg
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jakemillertech
- Apple Podcasts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/educational-duct-tape/id1447821443?mt
- Stitcher Radio: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=346589&refid=stpr
Podcasting Equipment Mentioned
Enroll In Our FREE Online Course Today To Learn More!
We would love to invite you to join us for our Build Your EDU Brand Online Course. Through this course, you will not only be able to interact with me 1:1 but will be given a host of additional worksheets and videos to help you with your goals.
Follow Educational Podcasting Today
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Educational Podcasting Today Podcast | @PodcastingToday
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Learn how to create your own Podcasts with these great resources from TeacherCast
- Join our brand new Facebook Page!
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)