In this episode of Educational Podcasting Today, Jeff sits down with Google for EDU Trainer and Educational Podcaster John Sowash to discuss his podcast The Chromebook Classroom.
Together we will share our thoughts on email marketing and give useful tips on how you should be leveraging the power of email to grow your educational podcast and your educational brand.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
In this episode, we discuss:
- The Chromebook Classroom Podcast
- Why Email Marketing Important?
- More reliable than Social Media
- What Should You Look for in an Email Marketing Company?
- Email Marketing Applications
- Google Forms / Sheets – Free
- ConvertKit – Paid
- How to find the best Chromebook for your needs
- How to Find what content your audience is looking for
- Creating Online Courses
- Google Classroom
- How to Build Your Brand through Emails, Podcasts, and Social Media
About John Sowash
John Sowash is an experienced classroom teacher, former school administrator, author of The Chromebook Classroom, and founder of the Google Certification Academy. John inspires educators to use technology to connect with and challenge students. Schools around the world have invited John to come and share with them. You can connect with John via his blog (electriceducator.com) or Twitter (@jrsowash).
About the Chromebook Classroom Podcast
The podcast that explores how Chromebooks are impacting the K-12 classroom.
Links of Interest
- Twitter @JRSowash
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Stitcher Podcasts
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Educational Podcasting Today Podcast | @PodcastingToday
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Learn how to create your own Podcasts with these great resources from TeacherCast
- Join our brand new Facebook Page!
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes