Educational Podcasting Today is a weekly podcast that celebrates podcasters and podcasting. Its mission is to help educators learn how to create podcasts and amazing WordPress websites for their podcasts. For more information, please visit www.EducationalPodcasting.today.
In this show, we answer the question: How can I create a podcast if I don’t have Garageband? The answer is simple and the answer is by using a free program called Audacity. Audacity can be found at http://audacity.sourceforge.net. If you have a windows based classroom, this is the best program for your podcasting needs and it really is simple to use.
- Podertainment Magazine
- Starting a Classroom Podcast
- Editing a Podcast with Audacity for Windows
- Producing a Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and other podcatchers
- Audacity: http://audacity.sourceforge.net
- TeacherCast Online Course: Audacity (Created by Educator Joe Park): http://www.TeacherCast.net/audacity
About Our Guest
Steve Stewart has been podcasting since 2010. His show, the MoneyPlan SOS podcast, is regularly featured in the Top 10 of iTunes’ What’s Hot Investing category and he has launched another show with a group of Financial Coaches called The Financial Wellness Show.
Along the way he discovered a love for the medium and has been helping others launch or improve their podcasts. In 2013 he became the Organizer for the St. Louis Podcasters MeetUp Group and in 2014 became Editor for Podertainment Magazine, an electronic magazine for others who love the medium and want to know what is going on in the podcasting space.
- You can always find Steve on Twitter and more about him at http://SteveStewart.me.
- Twitter: @YouCanPodcast2
- Website: http://YesYouCanPodcastToo.com
- Website: http://SteveStewart.me
Join the TeacherCast Insiders Program
Get our latest content and be the first to learn about our live broadcasts, online courses and other exciting content.