Have you ever been faced with the task of adding multiple dates to a Google Calendar?
No matter if it’s the beginning of a new school year or the start of the sports season, there are always times where we need to create a large number of Google Calendar events quickly. Fortunately for us, there is an extremely simple way to do this and it’s by creating a .csv file using Google Sheets to upload multiple events to Google Calendar.
However, after searching through the internet to find such a template, I never could find anything that worked perfectly for me.
Has this ever happened to you?
This is why I am proud to share with you my new FREE Google Calendar Bulk Import Template which can easily be used to create and import a large number of Events to quickly update your Google Calendars.
How does the Google Sheets Template Work?
In order to use the Google Sheets Template:
- First, click on the link below and download the template by filling out the form.
- Click on the blue button on the top right of the template to download a new Google Sheets Template into your Google Drives.
- Using the example row as a guide, fill in your upcoming meetings and events.
- Download the template as a .csv file by clicking on File – Download – Comma Separated Value (.csv)
- In Google Calendar’s Settings, click on the Import & Export button on the left and select which calendar you wish to import your events to.
Download Your Google Sheets Template Today!
To download your FREE Google Calendar Bulk Import Template, simply download our Free Google Sheets Template today!