Are you not getting the best conversion rate from your Email Forms, Optins or Landing Pages?
In this recent TeacherCast Webinar hosted by Jeff Bradbury, we take look at several examples of how Landing Pages and Website Opt-in forms can be used to help create a segmented email list for your blog, podcast, or website.
Which one will work best for you? Please leave a comment below.
- (00:01) What are Optin Forms?
- (00:28) Homepage Optin Form Psychology
- (01:37) Sidebar Opt-in Forms
- (01:57) What should your Sidebar Look Like?
- (02:16) How to construct a sidebar Email Newsletter form
- (04:12) Creating Naked Blog Post Forms
- (04:43) Bottom of Blog Post Forms
- (05:30) Using Premade Forms from your Email Marketing Company
- (05:55) Creating customized Landing Pages on your website
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel
View Our Entire Video Series
- Part 1: Identifying Your Avatar
- Part 2: Creating a Content Calendar
- Part 3: Understanding Optin Forms and Landing Pages
- Part 4: 5 Rules To Remember When Generating Your Email List
For more information, or to work with Jeff to get your website/blog/podcast to the next level, please visit http://www.BuildYourEDUBrand.com