In addition to being a Technology Coach, I am also an ASCD Emerging Leader, Google for Education Certified Trainer, Google for Education Certified Innovator, Microsoft Innovative Educator, Microsoft Surface Expert, PBS Learning Media Lead Digital Innovator, and Evernote Community Leader. It is through these recognitions and accomplishments that I have had the opportunity to keynote and present workshops around the country. My mission is to help educators not only treat each new technology as an extension of themselves, but to do so in the most efficient way possible to save them time and energy.
Each keynote or presentation is customized to meet the needs of the audience. I am looking forward to working with your group or conference to create an engaging dynamic presentation.
Contact Me Today: I’d love to help you plan your next event.
Conferences and Workshops
- Keynote: Pearson OLE Authentic Learning Conference
- Keynote: Gifted and Talented Conference: 2016
- Google NYC (Ignite Session)
- International Society for Technology Educators (ISTE)
- ISTE 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- NJEA Convention: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- NJ/PA ECET2 2015
- NJEA Celebration of Technology and Learning
- New Jersey Association for Educational Technology (NJAET)
- Garden State Summit featuring Google Apps for Education
- Edcamp Baltimore, Minn/St. Paul, Common Core, Leadership, Socal Studies, New Jersey, South Jersey, Philly
- Garden State Chiropractic Society
Presentation and Workshop Topics
- Learn how to give your next presentation like a WWE Superstar!
- Introduction to Google Apps for Education
- Creative Way of using Google Presentations
- Final Cut Pro X for the Classroom Teacher
- Create a Winning Audition Video
- Creating a Paperless Digital Classroom
- 5 Simple Steps to Create a Professional Learning Network
- Podcasting and Broadcasting 101
- WordPress for Educators
- Evernote in Education
- Create a Dynamic Website using Sandvox
- Create a Unified Digital Learning Environment
Online Courses Created
- Google Drive in Under 5
- Video Editing with Final Cut Pro X
- Text Your Students using Remind
- Kidblog: An Introduction to Blogging with your Students
- Evernote for Educators
- An Introduction to Mobile App Creation with AppShed
Watch my TEDx Talk
Getting in touch with Jeff
With over 18 years of teaching professionally in the classroom and over 800 educational podcasts recorded, Jeff Bradbury is a world-known educator, podcaster, and clinician. Jeff is a Google for Education Certified Trainer, Microsoft Certified Trainer TEDx Speaker, and has worked with more than 400 educational technology companies through his TeacherCast Educational Network that he founded in 2011.
Jeff Bradbury has presented at the ISTE conference, as well as dozens of other conferences across the country and has presented Keynote Presentations for Pearson and EdTechNJ.
Contact Jeff today to invite him to speak or present at your next event.