This year at ISTE 2015, I had the pleasure of reuniting with Tim Ridgway from Califone. For the last 4 years, Tim has brought some AMAZING products to the TeacherCast theater and this year was certainly no exception.
For the last 3 years, I have created over 300 audio and video broadcasts using Califone headphones. My “trademark” podcasting setup has included Califone's NC500TFC Headphones line of headphones which are not only very clear to listen to, but VERY comfortable. The fact that the connecting wire is detachable has saved me several times when the babies have been sitting on my lap trying to rip them off my head.
Why is Califone an important company to get to know in your school district? Standardized testing has forced schools and decision makers to completely rethink the way students are taught. Additionally, many of these tests require students to respond to audio prompts. The products found on Califone are not only capable of being implemented in your school across all devices, but they are able to be used time and time again… year after year.
Check out Califone at these great locations
- Website: http://www.califone.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/califoneinternational
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/califone
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CalifoneNews
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/117178030240624714421/posts
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/califone/
Products mentioned in this interview
- E3T Earbuds: http://www.califone.com/products/e3.php
- TPT Tablet: http://www.califone.com/products/tpt.php
- Portable PA System: http://www.califone.com/products/pa419.php
- KB4 Wireless Keyboard: http://www.califone.com/products/kb4.php
- 3066BKT Headset: http://www.califone.com/products/3066.php
Share the Love
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate us on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
- Please join the TechEducator Podcast LIVE every Sunday night at 7:00 P.M. EST on http://www.TeacherCast.tv
Learn How To Launch Your Very Own Podcast!
- Are you interested in learning how to podcast? Do you want to share podcasting with your students or perhaps create a podcast from your own home? Jeff is available for one-on-one consulting to help you learn how to bring your podcasting ideas to life.
- Check out our Educators Guide to Podcasting today! | Video | Slideshare Presentation
Please contact to become a guest on the show
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
- Watch LIVE: http://www.TeacherCast.tv | Broadcasting Schedule (https://www.teachercast.net/showcal)
- TeacherCast Broadcasting Community: http://www.TeacherCast.net/broadcastingcommunity
Invite TeacherCast to Speak or Broadcast at your conference
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!
Check out more TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network Shows
- TeacherCast Podcast (https://www.teachercast.net/education/teachercast-broadcasting/)
- TeacherCast App Spotlight (https://www.teachercast.net/education/teachercast-broadcasting/the-teachercast-app-spotlight/)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)