In this episode of the TeacherCast Podcast, we wrap up an exciting day of learning at the Learn Teams Conference.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The Learn Teams Conference
- What is Teams?
- Why use Teams?
- How does Teams compare to other similar applications?
- Using Teams and OneNote together
- The Microsoft Innovative Educator Podcast
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
About our Guests
Jared DeCamp is the organizer of the Learn Teams Conference, Learn OneNote Conference and blogs on his main site at Class and Office.com. You can find him on Twitter @Jared_DeCamp.
Tom Grissom, Ph.D. specializes in the practical applications of technology, instructional design, and new media for the improvement of the teaching and learning process. Dr. Grissom is currently the Director of the Instructional Technology Center in the College of Education & Professional Studies at Eastern Illinois University. Dr. Grissom is a recognized leader in the area of applied educational technologies and a certified Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert. You can find him on Twitter @tomgrissom website: http://eiu.edu/itc
Kurt Söser studied mathematics and physical education at the University of Salzburg and is now teaching maths and physical education at the business school “HAK Steyr” in his place of residence Steyr/Austria. His commitments are the latest trends in ICT and he tries to incorporate them in his classrooms profitably. Being nominated as a Microsoft Innovative Expert Fellow 2015 crowns his usage of ICT in education. He is seeing himself as a “visionary” and paints a picture of the school of the future. In many teacher training sessions and as a conference speaker he passes on his visions of useful inserts of ICT in education. His most popular themes include the use of pen-based tablets, Microsoft OneNote and GeoGebra in education. More at www.kurtsoeser.at. You can find him on Twitter @kurtsoeser
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Microsoft Resources on TeacherCast
- Follow Microsoft Education on Twitter
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
- Join us LIVE every Tuesday at 8:00 PM EST: http://www.TeacherCast.tv
Need a Presenter?