PowerSchool’s CEO, Hardeep Gulati, Shares His 2022 Education Insights and Makes an Exciting Announcement about Expanding its Platform
In this episode of The TeacherCast Podcast, we connect with PowerSchool’s CEO Hardeep Gulati to learn his expectations for 2022 in the education industry. Gulati also will make an announcement on how PowerSchool is strengthening the connection between home and school.
Throughout the episode, learn how PowerSchool demonstrates the importance of integration for EdTech. Gulati also highlights PowerSchool’s goal of improving the quality of life for teachers – and how PowerSchool’s effective EdTech integration helps cut down on teacher’s spending time on administration tasks.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
- 00:00 – Start
- 00:44 – What is new and exciting at PowerSchool?
- 02:04 – EdTech Predictions for 2022
- 03:53 – PowerSchool’s Big Announcement!
- 06:19 – PowerSchool for Parents
- 09:46 – Keeping Students Involved and Engaged inside the Classroom
- 12:55 – The PowerSchool Champions Program
- 14:35 – Conclusion
About Our Guest: Hardeep Gulati
Hardeep Gulati is an innovative leader and executive with over two decades of experience leading software businesses. As the CEO of PowerSchool, he has helped the company introduce award-winning, unified education technology solutions and continues to make a lasting impact on the future of K-12 education
PowerSchool (NYSE: PWSC) is the leading provider of cloud-based software for K-12 education. Its mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their full potential, in their way. PowerSchool connects students, teachers, administrators, and parents, with the shared goal of improving student outcomes. From the office to the classroom to the home, it helps schools and districts efficiently manage state reporting and related compliance, special education, finance, human resources, talent, registration, attendance, funding, learning, instruction, grading, assessments and analytics in one unified platform. PowerSchool supports over 45 million students globally and more than 13,000 customers, including over 90 of the top 100 districts by student enrollment in the United States, and sells solutions in over 90 countries. Visit www.powerschool.com to learn more.
PowerSchool Group LLC. PowerSchool, the PowerSchool logo and other PowerSchool marks are trademarks of PowerSchool Group LLC or its parents or subsidiaries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Links Of Interest
- Twitter: @MyPowerSchool
- Instagram: Instagram
- Facebook: Facebook
- YouTube: YouTube
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn
Follow our Podcast and Subscribe
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
- TeacherCast | @TeacherCast
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on Apple Podcasts today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
- EdTech in the Classroom (http://www.edtechintheclassroom.com)
Need a Presenter?
Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!