Jeff sits down with Sylvia Ibarra and Frank Loose from Scholastic to learn how your students can set a world record in reading this summer!
Scholastic Corporation (NASDAQ: SCHL) is the world's largest publisher and distributor of children's books and a leader in educational technology and related services and children's media. Scholastic creates quality books and ebooks, print and technology-based learning materials and programs, magazines, multi-media and other products that help children learn both at school and at home. The Company distributes its products and services worldwide through a variety of channels, including school-based book clubs and book fairs, retail stores, schools, libraries, on-air, and online at www.scholastic.com.
Links of Interest
- Summer Reading Challenge YouTube Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL00F0FF03B168F773
Please contact TeacherCast with any Questions or to become a guest on the TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast
- Email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
- Twitter: http://www.TeacherCast.net/Twitter
Contact Jeff Today!
Check out more TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network Shows
* TeacherCast Podcast (https://www.teachercast.net/broadcast)
* TeacherCast App Spotlight (https://www.teachercast.net/broadcast)
* The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
Recorded in 2014
Join the TeacherCast Insiders Program
Get our latest content and be the first to learn about our live broadcasts, online courses and other exciting content.