In this episode of Educational Podcasting Today, we sit down with Super Joe Pardo and Mathew Passy to discuss ways that we can all monetize our podcasts. Together we discuss podcasting income, sponsorships, media kits, and the upcoming Mid-Atlantic Podcast Conference that I am excited to once again be speaking at.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to get involved in the TeacherCast Podcasting Community
- How to best package your podcast to be revenue generating
- What is a Podcast Sponsor and how do you get one?
- Pitching yourself as a podcaster
- What is a Media Kit?
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Educational Podcasting Today Podcast | @PodcastingToday
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
About our Guests
Podcast Producer/Consultant at ThePodcastConsultant.com, helping individuals, brands, and small businesses develop, launch, produce, and promote their podcasts. Clients of Mathew have enjoyed over 5 million podcast downloads and growing. Mathew is also an independent sales agent for podcast advertising agency True Native Media and serves as head of content for Podtopod.com, the go-to resource for all things podcasting.
Contact Mathew Today
Super Joe Pardo
Super Joe Pardo is a, sixth generation award-winning business owner who works with businesses to help them grow. In 2014, Joe left his family’s $100 million business to start his own. Founding the award-winning show, “The Business Podcast”. His platform helps owners pursue the business and lifestyle of their dreams. Super Joe recently dropped his brand new book “Sales Won’t Save Your Business” to much critical acclaim. Helping business owners focus on their team, offer and process to grow their business. The Mid-Atlantic Podcast Conference is Super Joe’s take on a podcast conference to bring as many people together to learn about community building and increasing creativity in podcasting.
Contact Joe Today
Mid-Atlantic Podcast started (December 2014) as a Facebook group for podcasters who live in the Mid-Atlantic States (North Carolina, Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, and Connecticut). The idea was to bring podcasters together for meetups, Google Hangouts and eventually grow into conferences. After seeing the interest to have a podcast (exclusive) conference in the northeast, Joe Pardo jumped on the opportunity to make it happen. Check out MAPCON today!
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
This weeks question is: What are you doing to monetize your podcast?
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Learn how to create your own Podcasts with these great resources from TeacherCast
- Join our brand new Facebook Page!
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
- Join us LIVE every Wednesday at 8:30 PM EST: http://www.TeacherCast.tv
Need a Presenter?
Join the TeacherCast Insiders Program
Get our latest content and be the first to learn about our live broadcasts, online courses and other exciting content.