Are you looking for a quick to prepare, easy to use, real-time formative assessment tool that your students are going to love? In this episode of the TeacherCast App Spotlight, I welcome Francesco Busiello on from Zzish to discuss how classrooms worldwide are being turned on to Gamification through an amazing application called Zzish.
Zzish is a data-driven app platform that turns educational apps into powerful classroom tools for formative assessment. Founded by ex-Googler Charles Wiles, Zzish is a next-generation platform for schools designed around real-time data, mobile apps and personalized learning.
Our real-time dashboards mean teachers can quickly understand who needs help and what they need help with and then immediately personalize their teaching in class. The real-time team game view turns app activities into a fun class experience that engages students of all ability. Our mastery dashboards let teachers track student progress and monitor learning gaps so that no child gets left behind.
Any educational app can plug into Zzish in hours to add these rich classroom features. Teachers can then search the Zzish App Store to discover in-app activities mapped to the curriculum, assign those activities to students, get real-time insights and track student progress over time.
Quizalize our own app plugs into Zzish and lets teachers quickly create their own assessments to use in class with Zzish. Teachers can also search the marketplace for free assessments shared by other teachers or paid assessments created by premium publishers such as HarperCollins and Oxford University Press.
With over 650,000 students and 50,000 teachers from 110 countries using Zzish already, Zzish is rapidly growing to become a global platform.
Links of interest
- Twitter @zzishcom
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ZzishCom/
- Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsN-UvRQ-hYUAndrQePJkMA
- Twitter @quizalizeapp
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Quizalize/
- Pinterest https://uk.pinterest.com/quizalize/
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/quizalizeapp/
About Francesco Busiello
Thank You For Your Podcast Reviews
Are you enjoying The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network? Please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today. I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/video
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/audio
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (https://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- TeacherCast App Spotlight (https://www.teachercast.net/appspotlight)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!
- Check out my NEW Homepage: JeffreyBradbury.com
Recorded November 2016
Join the TeacherCast Insiders Program
Get our latest content and be the first to learn about our live broadcasts, online courses and other exciting content.