On February 1, 2017, hundreds of thousands of educators and students will join together in the spirit of “play”. Today, I am sharing this podcast that we recorded to celebrate the first Global School Play Day in 2015.
There are several things you can do to participate in this years event. The first thin you can do is share with your community their great website www.GlobalSchoolPlayDay.com. The second is to follow the social hashtag #GSPD2017.
There is an online form found here that you can use to sign up and become connected with hundreds of classrooms around the world.
Who Else Is Participating in Global School Play Day?
Links of Interest
About our Guests
- Global School Play Day Founder
- Twitter: @tbed63
- 5th Grade Teacher in Lake Elsinore, CA
- Twitter: @mistynorman12
- Instagram: @mistygirl12
- 6th Grade Teacher in Bakersfield, CA
- Twitter: @Scotteach
- 5th grade teacher in Irvine, CA
- Twitter: @schink10
- LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/Schink10LinkedIn
- About.me: http://about.me/oschinkten
- Co-founder: AssistEd Shift
- Twitter: @ecsaibel
- Blog: principalsintraining.wordpress.com
- Middle school assistant principal in Marin County, CA
- Twitter: rockroseschool1
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/bchaffin
- 2014 San Diego County Teacher of the Year
- K/1 Teacher in Escondido
- Founder and Board President of The Rock Rose School for Creative Learning
Join the TeacherCast Insiders Program
Get our latest content and be the first to learn about our live broadcasts, online courses and other exciting content.