On today's episode of the TeacherCast Podcast, I welcome educator Dan Rezac from Tynker.com on to discuss STEM Education and how Tynker is offering educators a FREE professional development opportunity called the Blue Ribbon Educator Program.
What is the Blue Ribbon Educator Program?
If you are an educator interested in learning more about STEM education and are either currently working with students in a Computer Science program, or interested in starting a coding based program, the Blue Ribbon Educator Program is perfect for you. To apply check out their website today!
Applications will close April 20th, 2017. You will be asked to:
- Create a 1-minute video PSA with the theme “It's time to go beyond.” How do we make coding in schools an everyday literacy and practice?
- Be available for Premium Training on Friday, May 12th from 11 am – 3:30 pm ET. This online training, presented by coding masters, is designed to hone your skills as an advanced coding teacher.
Learn More About Tynker Today
- Website: https://www.tynker.com
- Blue Ribbon Educator Program: https://www.tynker.com/school/blue-ribbon/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/gotynker
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GoTynker
- YouTube: Subscribe Today!