In this episode of the TeacherCast Podcast, Jeff sits down with Pam Moran to discuss her 43 years of being in education. Learn not only how to create a positive and innovative culture in your school district but also why it’s important to have the ability to create teachable moments when things don’t go as planned in the classroom.
- What can education learn from pet snakes?
- “People make mistakes” but what happens after you make those mistakes?
- Why is it important to focus on the Arts for students of all ages?
- Why should education change in response to a VUCA world?
- Why Innovation must be part of the work Educational leaders support – not just strategic and operational work.
- Innovation / Creativity / Invention
- How do you find “teachable moments” in others and in yourself
- Timeless Learning
About our Guest
Pam Moran Pam is a newly retired or as she says rewired former superintendent – 43 years in education – former science teacher, middle school and high school, middle school associate principal, elementary principal, curriculum director, asst supt and 13 years as a supt – she’s seen just about everything that can be seen in education — but believes that her passion for working with young people and teachers is as strong today as it was the first day on the job.
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
- Join us LIVE every Tuesday at 8:00 PM EST: http://www.TeacherCast.tv
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!