In this episode of the TeacherCast Educational Network, we take a look at our brand new website and what it took to make the decision to finally merge all of the content on TeacherCast down to one single website.
For more information, please check out our extended blog post for full details on the project.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What decision was made after learning that Cancer had been diagnosed?
- Why did Jeff decide to partner with Podcast Websites for the new website design?
- What does the future of TeacherCast look like for our audience members?
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
This weeks question is:
Question: What do you think of the new website? Please leave a comment below.
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Learn about Podcast Websites
- New Podcast Links
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- Join our exclusive Facebook Group (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
- Join us LIVE every Tuesday at 8:00 PM EST: http://www.TeacherCast.tv
Need a Presenter?
Join the TeacherCast Insiders Program
Get our latest content and be the first to learn about our live broadcasts, online courses and other exciting content.