In this episode of the TeacherCast Podcast, we speak with TED speaker Ted Dintersmith about his movie “Most Likely to Succeed” and ask the question, “what should our students be learning in school?”
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
About our Guest
After a 25-year career in venture capital, Ted Dintersmith is now committed to creating national change through initiatives at the intersection of innovation, education, and film. He is the producer of the documentary “Most Likely to Succeed,” and an executive producer of “The Hunting Ground” (both films premiered at Sundance, 2015). Ted served as part of the delegation representing the U.S. at the United Nations General Assembly in a year, where he focused on global education and entrepreneurship; is a partner emeritus with Charles River Ventures; and has served on the board of the National Venture Capital Association, chairing its Public Policy Committee. He earned a Ph.D. in engineering from Stanford and an undergraduate degree in physics and English from the College of William and Mary.
About the Movie
Most Likely to Succeed is the first national campaign to inspire – and empower – communities across the country to revolutionize their schools for the 21st Century. Through a 50-state tour; community screenings; and a call to action to students, parents, educators, policymakers, and organizations to take a stand for the potential of every young person, we are uniting millions to revolutionize education once and for all.
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (https://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- TeacherCast App Spotlight (https://www.teachercast.net/appspotlight)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
- Join us LIVE every Tuesday at 8:00 PM EST: http://www.TeacherCast.tv
Need a Presenter?