Listen to this episode and subscribe today!
In this video, we learn how to use the FREE activities on HourofCode.org to engage students and teach them about computer science.
The Tech Educator Podcast is a weekly roundtable discussion about current topics in educational technology. For more information, please visit www.techeducatorpodcast.com.
- Tara Linney coding in the curriculum
- Treehouse http://teamtreehouse.com/join/first-week-free?utm_source=google&cid=1027&as_clid=297355d4-6045-4844-8f45-bcbd75433c5b:treehouse%20programming:b:g:1t1&gclid=CIKfiKG9y8ECFZNbfgodSg8A2g
- lIGHTBOT https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lightbot-one-hour-coding-14/id927711285?mt=8
- Vocareum http://instructionaltechtalk.com/021-coding-classroom-vocareum/
- Tickle app https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/705926089/tickle-learn-to-code-using-scratch-to-make-iphone
- Coding resources http://bit.ly/1zxiWu4
Recorded October 26, 2014
Join the TeacherCast Insiders Program
Get our latest content and be the first to learn about our live broadcasts, online courses and other exciting content.