In this episode of the TechEduactor Podcast, we invite Cate Tolnai and our friends from Kyte Learning to discuss all things Professional Development.
- Creating Online Learning Experiences
- Teacher Buy-in
- Digital Badges vs Microcredentials
- Creating PD for small and large groups
- ISTE 2017
- Follow us Live on Video: http://www.TeacherCast.tv
- Leave a Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- Email: feedback@Teachercast.net
- Twitter: @TechEdShow
- Hashtag: #TechEducator
- Jeff Bradbury – TeacherCast.net – @TeacherCast
- Sam Patterson – MyPaperlessClassroom.com – @SamPatue
- Jennifer Judkins – TeachingForward.net – @JennJudkins
- Josh Gauthier @mrgfactoftheday
About our Guests
Cate Tolnai is a fan of learning, coaching, and connecting. In her fourteenth year in education, she is dedicated to supporting teachers & administrators throughout California as they initiate and continue their professional learning journeys. She serves as Director on the Capitol CUE Board, and as a Google Certified Innovator and Trainer, she works to integrate technology and teaching across all grade levels and content areas. She loves to talk digital badges, personalized PD, web tools, and all things awesome. #ConnectedTL #badgechatk12 #capcuePLN #Sketch50 #ReadPD #CUEchat
Startups are kind of Brayden and Asher’s thing. Probably due to some slight ADD and propensity for finding multiple whiteboard markers in their pockets every time they leave a room. They like the word entrepreneur and are impressed with themselves every time they spell it correctly. Over the past decade, they’ve both jumped feet-first into the ed-tech world beginning with their roles as a technology integration specialists in Colorado. Seeing the remarkable impact technology had on both the teachers and students there, they Co-Founded Kyte Learning to help bridge the gap between technology and the educators who work to use it in the classroom day-to-day.
Thank You For Your Podcast Reviews
Are you enjoying Educational Podcasting Today or other shows on the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Ask Me Your Podcasting or WordPress Question
Are you interested in starting your own podcast? Do you need help creating an awesome WordPress website? I am available for 1:1 consulting. Please visit my homepage and I will help you launch your personal brand today!
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (https://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- TeacherCast App Spotlight (https://www.teachercast.net/appspotlight)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
- Watch LIVE: http://www.TeacherCast.tv | Broadcasting Schedule (https://www.teachercast.net/showcal)
- TeacherCast Broadcasting Community: http://www.TeacherCast.net/broadcastingcommunity
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!
Join the TeacherCast Insiders Program
Get our latest content and be the first to learn about our live broadcasts, online courses and other exciting content.