Listen to this episode and subscribe today!
- Digital Learning Day: What did we take away from DLD2013? How did you participate? What did you see others doing around the country?
- Disney announces that it will be making spin-off movies based on individual Star Wars characters such as Yoda and Boba-Fett in addition to creating Episodes 7,8,9.
- Can we lobby for the epic war between the Jawa and the Ewok? What if they were fighting over mining rights on Hoth, it could be a fable about fracking. . .
- Monopoly: The Cat is In… The Iron is out: http://usat.ly/VDBQH4
- Book publisher Macmillan has settled with the U.S. Department of Justice to avoid an e-book price-fixing investigation, leaving Apple as the only company that has not yet reached an out-of-court settlement.
- Home Depot latest corporation to drop BlackBerry – please, for the sake of my curiosity, contact the show if you are still a BlackBerry customer and explain to me why.
- #txidea hashtag for ideas to implement technology in the classroom immediately — started at TCEA 13 in Austin after App Smackdown on Friday.
Join the TeacherCast Insiders Program
Get our latest content and be the first to learn about our live broadcasts, online courses and other exciting content.