Listen to this episode and subscribe today!
- Digital Learning Day: What did we take away from DLD2013? How did you participate? What did you see others doing around the country?
- Disney announces that it will be making spin-off movies based on individual Star Wars characters such as Yoda and Boba-Fett in addition to creating Episodes 7,8,9.
- Can we lobby for the epic war between the Jawa and the Ewok? What if they were fighting over mining rights on Hoth, it could be a fable about fracking. . .
- Monopoly: The Cat is In… The Iron is out: http://usat.ly/VDBQH4
- Book publisher Macmillan has settled with the U.S. Department of Justice to avoid an e-book price-fixing investigation, leaving Apple as the only company that has not yet reached an out-of-court settlement.
- Home Depot latest corporation to drop BlackBerry – please, for the sake of my curiosity, contact the show if you are still a BlackBerry customer and explain to me why.
- #txidea hashtag for ideas to implement technology in the classroom immediately — started at TCEA 13 in Austin after App Smackdown on Friday.