The 5 Steps that ALL Edupreneurs Take
Exclusive LIVE webinar to help you learn how to Build Your EDU Brand today!
Join Us On Tuesday, April 16 to learn how you can become an Edupreneur!
On Tuesday, April 16 at 1:00 PM and 8:30 PM eastern we will be hosting an exclusive LIVE WEBINAR featuring Jeff Bradbury from the TeacherCast Educational Network and Dr. Will, the director of the Edupreneur documentary and host of the Dr. Will Podcast.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What is an Avatar and why we all need to have one
- The importance of Graphics and Logos design when creating your brand
- How to design a professional looking website can improve your chances of getting seen by your target audience … and the search engines
- How to create a Social Media strategy that gains your trust and authority in your subject area. Not only why … but HOW
- To build and grow a successful email campaign to help you support and promote to YOUR AUDIENCE!
- How to create a content strategy that attracts readers and turns them into paying customers
- And more …
Meet Your Host, Jeff Bradbury
As the founder and creator of the TeacherCast Educational Network, Jeff Bradbury has worked with thousands of educators over the last 18 years in education to create their own Educational Brands.
Working both in the visual, audio, and video mediums, Jeff will work with you to help you create the platform of your dreams that will enable you to launch your website, podcast, or platform to build your brand and attract customers.
Since 2011, TeacherCast has been "A Place for Teachers to Help Other Teachers." It is with this passion that Jeff is committed to helping you achieve your goals and dreams.
Dr. Will Deyamport III
The Edupreneur Director and host of the "Dr. Will" Podcast
Dr. Will, as he is affectionately known, is an instructional technologist for a K-12 school district, freelance writer, and Digital Learning and Development Strategist, where he works with teachers and administrators in making sense of going digital.
Additionally, Dr. Will is the creator and host of The Dr. Will Show – where he interviews educators and entrepreneurs on leveling up.