In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff welcomes Google Certified Trainer, Tech Coach and Tech Director from Troy City Schools Eujon Anderson on the program to discuss the upcoming FETC Conference.
Learn how he keeps track of a staff of more than 200 professionals and 2,000 students using simple yet mobile-friendly applications such as Google Keep to handle a busy schedule across multiple school buildings.
This month, the Ask The Tech Coach Podcast will be featuring stories from Tech Coaches across the country and we would love to hear from you and learn about your programs. If you are interested in joining us for our next episode, please contact us today!
Reflections from Last Week
Tech Coach Mastermind
- Join the Tech Coach Mastermind and learn how to help your school district today!2 Mastermind group meetings each month
- Lifetime access to our Tech Coach Online Community
- Free Lesson Plans
- Free Templates
- Much Much More
Do You Have a Question For Us?
What Does A Tech Coach Do?
- How can you be a Tech Director AND Tech Coach?
- How can a Tech Director be both an Admin and a “Friend” in the classroom?
- How do you stay organized?Google Keep
- Google Drive
- Alexa Voice Commands
- How to create and maintain a professional development calendar
- FETC: Tech Coaches Network
- How can a Tech Director be vulnerable to learn how THEY can help move a school district
Join the TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network, is a dynamic Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
- 3 Distinct Professional Learning Networks designed to help you grow for network other Coaches and Digital Learning Leaders
- Free Downloadable Templates and Coaching Resources that can be used in your district … tomorrow!
- Direct access to Jeff Bradbury and all off his “offline” content that he creates during the school year.
- Exclusive TeacherCast and “Ask the Tech Coach” podcast episodes directly relating to the questions that YOU ASK in our PLN groups.
- Weekly email check-ins to stay connected and discuss your Instructional Coaching program!
- Monthly invitations to TeacherCast Instructional Coaching Meetings and Webinars
- … and more!
About our Guest: Eujon Anderson
Eujon Anderson is the Technology Director for Troy City Schools, located in Troy, Alabama. As Technology Director, Eujon Anderson oversees the daily tasks of managing the network infrastructure of three schools, as well as, technology planning, professional development, and keeping the technology in order in the classrooms. Mr. Anderson currently provides for over 1500 technology devices, including a 1:1 initiative for 9 – 12. As a Google Certified Trainer, Eujon Anderson also works with deploying G-Suite for Education to other small school systems in the state of Alabama. Mr. Anderson specializes with assisting schools as they begin using Google, as well as providing professional learning for administrators and teachers on adopting G-Suite in the classroom. Twitter: @eujon_anderson www.eujonanderson.com
Check out these great FETC Sessions
- How Clever is That!
- So Wakelet Up When It's All Over
- Technology Coach Toolkit: Digital Tools to Support Administrators
- Digital Equity Inside and Outside the Classroom
- Chrome Apps and Extensions for the Productive Administrator
- Act Like an Admin, Think Like a Teacher
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!