I want to start out first with a few questions:
- Are you comfortable with your current level of income for your family?
- Are you seeking new avenues for professional learning and personal adventure this year?
- Are you looking to take your interests and dreams and build a small business to help you share your passions with the world?
Welcome to the Jeff Bradbury Show, a podcast to help You Build YOUR EDU Brand.
This podcast has been a dream of mine for the last few years. It is actually based on conversations that I have had over the last 8+ years with both teachers and edtech companies about the way that educators are thinking of themselves as marketing opportunities and not just as in-class teachers.
Each episode of the Jeff Bradbury Show will be a conversation between me and you. Together, we will figure out together how to help you better provide for your family by creating a recognizable EDU Brand through your website, social media, email marketing, and conference networking.
Why Create The Jeff Bradbury Show?
This podcast will be a bit different than other podcasts on The TeacherCast Educational Network. Instead of doing a show focused on EdTech or on what happens in the classroom, this podcast will be a bit more personal.
In 2011, I was co-hosting a podcast with a friend from California all about Apple, iPhones, and Technology. In the spring, he and I spoke about my desire to create a podcast that was educationally focused to help teachers learn how to use tech in their classrooms. This became the TeacherCast Podcast.
Over the last 9 years, TeacherCast has allowed me to create a globally recognized professional development network based on audio podcasts, video tutorials, online courses, webinars, newsletters, and in-person professional development.
It has essentially created an additional income stream for my family that allows me to stay at home and be the best husband and father that I can be.
This is what I hope to share with you!
Who Is The Jeff Bradbury Show Speaking To?
The Jeff Bradbury Show is designed for educators who are looking to build a website, create an online presence and use social media to build an audience brand with the purpose of turning it into a profitable side business to support their family.
What Will You Learn From The Jeff Bradbury Show?
The TeacherCast Educational Network has helped me and my family not only create an additional source of revenue, but it has also helped us provide amazing opportunities for our triplets.
For the past 9 years, I have learned all of these skills through the school of experience and it is through The Jeff Bradbury Show that I hope to share these stories with you to help you create an extra revenue stream for your family and help you build your EDU Brand.
Topics discussed on the show will include:
- Web Design
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Search Engine Optimization
- How To Create Buzzworthy Digital Content in Print, Audio, and Video Formats
- Presentation Tips & Tricks That Only The Professionals Know
We will also bring on educators and experts in the field to talk about their professional journeys to help share how they have gone above and beyond the classroom to support their families through their extracurricular passions.
Subscribe Today To The Jeff Bradbury Show
The Jeff Bradbury Show, although a new podcast on the TeacherCast Educational Network will be live on Apple Podcasts living on the feed that used to be called “The TeacherCast Educational Network (Full)”. Starting in 2020, I have decided to separate all of my podcasts into separate feeds which can be found at www.TeacherCast.net/subscribe.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
Follow our Podcast and Subscribe
Follow our Host
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Visit the Jeff Bradbury HomePage
- Follow @JeffBradbury on Twitter
- Find me on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to The Jeff Bradbury Show
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on Apple Podcasts today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
- EdTech in the Classroom (http://www.edtechintheclassroom.com)