Are you trying to Build Your EDU Brand and finding that you aren't getting the traction that you think you should be getting? Perhaps the answer isn't you or your networking skills, rather it might just be your game plan altogether.
For many of us, we have an idea to do “something” for “someone” with all of the good intentions in the world, but really aren't seeing the forest through the trees.
In this episode of the Jeff Bradbury show, we hear three stories from recent conversations I've had with teachers who are looking to create their own personal and professional brands. The problem in all three of these stories is … the educators in the stories needed to have their target markets rethought.
Perhaps this might be similar to your story?
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
The TeacherCast 90-Day Email Marketing Challenge
At this moment, I'm guessing you might fit into one of these categories:
- You have a great idea that you would like to get noticed by the educational community
- You are looking to build a distinguishable brand for yourself to get noticed by edtech companies, professional learning conferences, or perhaps … employers.
- You are looking to take your current website, blog, podcast, book, and/or social media strategy to the next level
In this challenge, you are going to learn:
- How to find and target your Avatar to grow your email list.
- The importance of having a great looking website and how to build the one that attracts eyes on your brand and grows your email list.
- How to grow a successful Social Media strategy that gets you noticed and grows your email list.
- How to create a branded professional slide deck for your next conference that grows your email list.
- How to fight the war on the inbox and what it means for your unopened emails.
- How to improve your email open rates so that the work you put into your emails gets noticed clicked on.
- and much more …
Reflections From Our Previous Episode
- Episode 5: What does your Social Media Profile Say About You?
- Episode 6: How To Build Your EDU Brand Through LinkedIn
- Episode 7: Email Marketing -Vs- Weekly Newsletters: What’s The Difference?
- Episode 8: 5 Ways To Build Your EDU Brand Through Email Marketing
Join the new Facebook Group for Educational Content Creators!
Are you looking to join a community of educators who are searching for the right answers to help them Build Their EDU Brands? Join our brand new Facebook Community today!
Join Our Facebook Community!
Are you an educational content creator looking to learn more about how to build your platform and grow your audience? Join our new Facebook Community to learn and share with other like-minded educators all searching for the best ways to Build THEIR EDU Brands.
Follow our Podcast and Subscribe
Follow our Host
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- The Difference Between Email Marketing and Email Newsletters
- The Email Newsletter – What is the Difference Between Newsletters and Email Marketing
- The Difference Between Email Marketing and a Newsletter
- What's the Difference Between Email Marketing and a Newsletter?
- E-Mail vs. E-Newsletters: Is There a Difference?
- 19 Examples of Brilliant Email Marketing Campaigns
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on Apple Podcasts today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
- EdTech in the Classroom (http://www.edtechintheclassroom.com)
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!